• Customizable stock designs such as screen printed transfers, heat transfer materials, rhinestones, reflective, applique and separate letters and numbers are available.
• Create your own designs using CadworxLIVE® CorelDraw® or Adobe® Illustrator.
• Each type will have its own application requirements.
• Choose from a wide variety of heat printing designs available, such as heat transfer material, screen printed transfers, rhinestones, & embroidered patches.
• Determine which type of design is appropriate for the hat’s fabric.
• Mixing media is a profitable way to decorate hats. The combinations are endless. For example, try mixing letters and numbers with rhinestones for a unique effect.
• Personalize Uniforms with pre-cut letters, numbers, and logos.
• Screen printed transfers and heat transfer materials can be heat applied to a wide variety of uniform fabrics, including nylon or performance wear.
• Create and cut your own numbers, words, or logos using CadworxLIVE®, CorelDraw® or Adobe® Illustrator.
• Stock popular school colors for local teams.
• Know regulation letter and number sizes for each sport.
• Many options are available, such as screen printed transfers, print/cut designs, heat transfer materials, rhinestones, letters/numbers, & direct-to-garment.
• Finding a reputable company that offers more than one option will save time and shipping costs.
• Create your own designs and graphics, using software such as CorelDRAW®, Adobe® Illustrator, and CadworxLIVE®